| (Native American Technologies Measuring System)
is a weld cross-section measurement software system used for
measuring a variety of typical weld cross-sections.
NAMeS software allows quick and accurate
measurement of engineering dimensions. This software also gives
rapid accurate descriptions of weld dimensions and allows the
- Quickly characterize weld cross-sections
with a completely mouse driven interface.
- Easily add or remove samples from the
list of welds to characterize.
- Save and load information on characterized
- Zoom in on key features for more accuracy
- Display chosen weld dimensions while
characterizing the weld.
- Use a video capture board and camera
to capture images of specimens directly into NAMeS for
- Perform image manipulations such as
rotation and mirroring.
- Quickly alter model options such as
line color and point shape to provide maximum contrast
with the actual weld image.
- The new GenDimms template can
be used to measure almost anything. Simply place the scaling
feature on a scale in the picture, and then add lines,
wedges and splines to measure lengths, angles, area and
- NAMeS can print out simple weld
reports showing the weld picture, any comments, and a
list of the selected dimensions (out of specification
dimensions appear in red).
- Eliminate film costs by capturing images
digitally and storing images on your hard drive or on
- NAMeS runs on Windows 95/98 computers
that meet these requirements.
Frame NAMeS is a custom program addition
that helps organize welds for measuring and reporting. Each
"frame" corresponds to a part or assembly to be inspected.
Frame NAMeS includes the following enhancements:
Each weld on the frame
can be given a customized part name and description.
The following data can
be used to identify the "frame": assembly model number,
date/time manufactured, date/time inspected, production
line, and technician ID. All production reports contain
Each frame can be customized
with a view of the part from the customer's drawings.
This view will show which parts have been measured,
and can show the parts general location on the assembly.
Set upper and lower
specifications for dimensions on each weld.
- Instant notification of out-of-specification
welds. (It is no longer be required to go to Excel
to determine if a weld is within the programmed specifications.)
- Production reports and SPC reports are
avaliable in an Excel spreadsheet.
- All measured weld dimensions not within
the defined spec limits are highlighted in the production
- Comments entered in NAMeS transfer
to the production report.
- Frame NAMeS includes a database
used to store the production information and weld measurement
data. This database can be queried and searched for particular
production items and reports are generated from the data.
Windows 95, Windows 98,
Video For Windows, and Excel are copyrights of Microsoft.
NAMeS Main Page | NAMeS
Products | Pricing | Online
N. A. Technologies | All
Products | Technical
Support | Contact N. A. Technologies
Copyright © 2001 Native American Technologies.
All rights reserved.